is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
|ATTENTION: the show dates have been changed from November 2017 to 23 - 25 January 2018 due to circumstances beyond our control.|
Food East Africa is the largest platform for both international and regional food and beverage companies to meet, network and establish business ties in Africa's fastest growing region – East Africa.
The exhibition will host more than 120 international companies across 2,000sqm of exhibition space within the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) in Nairobi, Kenya.
Send an email to email@example.com discuss you participation directly with the FEA team.
Rising disposable incomes, growing foreign investor confidence and continued government investment in the infrastructural development of roads and energy, as well as a growing shopping centre culture will be instrumental in promoting grocery retailers in Kenya.
Increased international interest in the Kenyan market, through direct investment from companies such as Walmart, Carrefour and Botswana's Choppies, have played a key role in promoting consumer confidence.
Take maximum advantage of the retailing opportunity that Kenya presents at Food East Africa this November.
At Food East Africa, you will discover an effective medium for raising your profile in this industry. Make sure to capitalize on the best opportunity to discuss business, share information, discover the latest trends or launch new products into the market.
Food East Africa provides an exlcusive platform for your business to showcase its products and services to thousands of decision makers and influencers from across the East African food and beverage industry.
This is your opportunity to reach out to the region's key decision makers and influencers under one roof!
- Join more than 120 international and regional exhibitors
- Network with more than 3,000 decision makers, purchasers and importers from the Kenyan F&B industry
- Expand your business in a new, rapidly growing market
- Meet with the right people to help you drive your business success
- Connect with the government and regulatory bodies to learn how to register food products in Kenya
- Network with leading suppliers and exhibitors from all over the world
- Connect with potential investors and trading partners
- Establish contact with manufacturers who are looking for local representatives
- Learn about new product launches and technologies in the food and beverage industry
- Enjoy free access to the entire exhibition!
By sponsoring Food East Africa, you will gain exclusive access to enhance company visibility and business. This is your chance to demonstrate the strength of your brand.
The tailored package will position you within the food and beverage industry as market leaders, not only in Africa but worldwide.
You will benefit greatly from Informa's marketing and promotional campaigns that are extensive and highly qualified.